SHOOT PRO INSTALLATION – STANDALONE/SERVER
1. Goto ShootingSportsSoftware.com (it is always suggested that you use Google Chrome)
2. Goto My Account
3. Login to your account
4. Click ‘Downloads’ from top menu bar, to goto the downloads page
5. Click View My Downloads
6. Click on Shoot Pro Installer.
7. Wait for the download to complete (it may take a several minutes), Once complete, it should be
over 240MB in size (otherwise you will get an uncommon error see chapter 8 ‘setup is corrupt’)
8. Now Click on the SHOOT_PRO_INSTALLER.EXE file that you just downloaded.
9. Windows Defender will say that the application is unrecognized click More Info.
10. Now click Run anyway.
11. Windows will now ask you if you want to allow this app if you want to make changes click Yes.
12. Now you will see the License Agreement, please read through it.
13. Once you have read the agreement, andare ready to accepted it, click I accept the agreement.
14. Click Next.
15. Now you will be asked to choose an installation type, If you click the down arrow, it will show
Server Installation and Client Installation. Select Server Installation.
16. Click Next until you see a button that says Install.
17. Click Install, the installation will now start.
18. Now the installer will prompt you to restart, select Yes, restart the computer now and click
19. On your desktop open Shoot Pro, because this is the first time that you are running 3S since the
computer has rebooted you will see this message, simply ignore it by clicking OK.
20. Now you will see this message, click OK
21. Now you will see this message. Click Yes
22. Now you will need to add this computer to the computers list.
First Click on the THIS PC NAME.
NOTE: FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PERMISSIONS PLEASE LOOK AT THE
PERMISSIONS SECTION OF THIS CHAPTER
23. Now click the First PC in the list.
24. Paste in the box with the current computers name
25. Now click the Green Check Mark
26. Click Close. 3S will now close.
27. Reopen 3S
28. You will now be prompted to enter the license key. You can find the license key under the my
License Manager section of the website.
29. Once entered Click Close.
30. You have now fully installed Shoot Pro on your Server or Standalone computer.
We also have a youtube video on this process