LOAD ATA HISTORY
1. Go to 3S SHOOTING SPORTS SOFTWARE website:
2. Goto my account and login
3. Once you have logged in goto to the downloads page
4. Click on Download PC MASTER Update.
5. Now click on the organization you wish to download from
6. Once the download is complete allow it to run, Click on More Info then click Run
7. Now let the program run through User Account Control.
8. Click Next , and Install .
NOTE: The location of the PC MASTER file is not C:\3S
9. Finally you will be asked if you would like to run the update now. Click Yes .
– If you are running Shoot Pro the update will now start automatically
– If you are running Trap 2014 and below you will still have to select the file under
LOAD INTO 3S
If you clicked no or you are running Trap 2014 or below you will have to go through these steps. Shoot
Pro users will not.
1. FILE MENU .
2. Click Load ATA History (you will see this window below).
3. Click Run (this will download ATA data from 3S FILE).
4. After download the window on the next windows will appear.
UPDATE SUGGESTED CLASSIFICATION
Now that the new shooter history has been added to the database you will now see this screen
asking you to proceed to class average update (automatic)
1. Click OK (you will see this window below).
2. Arrow up or down to the correct amount of Classes in Singles and Doubles to match
your program (you will see this window below).
3. Click Post the program may freeze. Allow it to run.
4. Click OK (you will see this window below)
5. Program will close. This will reset program with correct data.
6. Restart program.