EXECUTE ONLY AFTER ALL HANDICAP OPTIONS RUN for the Handicap Event!
If a Handicap Event : Can Only Run ONCE!
1. REPORTS MENU .
2. Click Earned Yardage (you will see this window below).
3. Click Find (you will see this window below).
4. Use the yardage table in lower right of screen if not a guaranteed yardage increase.
5. These yardage punches in maroon window are current with ATA rules. The following scores
of 96 = ½ yard; 97, 98, 99 = 1 yard; 100 = 1 ½ yards. Check ATA Rules for Money wins.
6. Score of 99 earns yardage in this event, if more scroll up or scroll down if for number of
7. Enter Yardage Punch in window after Score (you will see this window below). Notice
box checked at Update Shooters Yardage.
8. Click Run (you will see this window below).
9. Click OK; (you will see this window below).
10. Click Save Icon (place in designated folder of shoot).
11. Click Printer Icon three (3) times.
12. Click CLOSE three (3) times. You will print three (3) reports of Earned Yardage.
13. IF YARDAGE REPORT IS RUN WITH MISTAKE YOU MUST DELETE REPORT.
CHECK FOR YARDAGE PROBLEMS
1. Goto the Squads menu.
2. Click 14 – Yardage Problems.
3. Click the event number you wish to check.
4. Now click Run.
5. Now you will see this report. This will show you all of the squads that have a possible
squadding issue. Correct these squads in the squadding module, SQUAD SHOOTER.
DELETE EARNED YARDAGE
ONLY RUN IF YOU NEED TO REDO EARNED YARDAGE!!
1. UTILITIES MENU . (DURING SHOOT EVENT)
2. Click Delete Earned Ydg (you will see this window below).
3. Click Run (you will see this window below).
4. Click OK . This may only be done during shoot before any backup is made of events.
5. Rerun Earned Yardage Report to finish event as directed on pages 60 & 61.
6. Click CLOSE to close window.