CREATING AND USE FULL SQUADS
1. In Squadding click Create Squad.
2. You will see this screen.
3. To add Shooters to the squad double click on their name in the grid to the left of the
4. If you wish to leave a post blank check the Blank box.
5. Repeat steps 3&4 until the whole squad has been added
6. If you make a mistake and would like to remove a shooter click the remove option.
7. Now click the REMOVE SELECTED POST button
8. If there is a shooter who does not want to shoot an event type select the corresponding
event type to that shooter who does not want to shoot that event type.
9. Once you have completed your squad click the Check Ydg button.
10. If all of the yardages are good you will see the giant Add button. Click that button.
a. If there are yardage problems, you can select to not add the shooter to handicap
events and recheck yardages.
12. You will see this message. Click OK.
13. Double click anywhere in the grid you wish to add the squad to. You will see this
14. If you wish to add the squad to that squad number click Yes
15. Now the shooters who are shooting that event type will be added automatically.
16. Repeat steps 12-14 until the squad has been added to all of the events they wish to shoot.