The Guaranteed Purse option is used when when a fixed amount is added to the collected Option
fee. Then each place is Guaranteed a certain amount of payout. The following is a example of
how it might be written in your shoot program.
1. Select 7-Guaranteed Purse on the Payoff Menu .
2. If the event is a 200 Target event, you will see the buttons to select either 1st 100 , 2nd
100 , or Tot 200 , else these buttons will not be displayed.
a. Our example, we will select Tot 200 .
3. Under Guarantee Purse Setup , click the up arrows, until you get to the number of
Places you are paying. We have 3 places in our example.
4. Enter in the whole dollars for total payout per place. We have entered 250 for 1st place,
150 for 2nd place and 100 for 3rd place.
5. Click Show .
6. Since there are only 33 shooters entered, we don’t need to add a 4th place. But if there
were 41 – 47 shooters, we would need to add a 4th place and use 100 as the amount.