1. Select 5-Lewis Class on the Payoff Menu .
2. Choose Standard Lewis Class, New York Lewis or Modified Lewis Class (whichever
option your club uses). Normally, most clubs use the Standard Lewis Class . Click on
your Lewis choice. In the example, Standard Lewis is chosen.
3. If the event is a 200 Target event, you will see the buttons to select either 1st 100 , 2nd
100 , or Tot 200 , else those buttons will not be displayed.
5. Scroll to the correct Option # (Name will be in Red ).
6. Select the type of report you desire.
a. Standard Lewis uses the full Entry Amount. The winning option amount will be printed
next to Lewis on the check. Unless it’s a 200 target event, then it will be printed next to Lewis 2 .
b. State Hall Of Fame will split the Entry Amount, if you select the box, then the Option #.
The winning option amount will be printed next to State HOF on the check.
c. Hall Of Fame will split the Entry Amount, if you select the box, then the Option #. The
winning option amount will be printed next to HOF on the check.
d. Other Lewis Class does the same as the Standard Lewis . The winning option amount
will be printed next to Lewis on the check. Unless it’s a 200 target event, then it will be printed
next to Lewis 2.
7. Scroll to Classes and Places paid. The Classes can also be set up to default when setting
up the Tgts Fee / Options table. BASELINE
8. Click Show (shows the # of entrants playing option).
9. Check Print Split Detail (doing so will show scores where split was determined).
10. Click Run and you will see the Lewis Payoff Splits Printouts.
11. Click Printer Icon .
12. Click CLOSE and you will get the first Class printout.
13. Click Printer Icon. Click CLOSE and you will get the next Class printout. Continue
this step until all Classes are printed.
HALL OF FAME LEWIS
13. If you are running a Hall Of Fame Lewis, where half of the money goes to either the
State HOF or ATA HOF, make sure you select either the State Hall Of Fame or Hall Of
Fame . Then select the option number. This should automatically cut the Entry Amount
in half. You will run the rest of this option just like the standard Lewis Option.
14. If you want to create a check for these HOF Lewis amounts, Create a new shooter with
the name of ATA Hall Of Fame , and address of PO BOX 519, Sparta, IL 62286. Then
multiply the number of entries (16) by the Entry Amount ($7.50), which in this example
is $120.00. You can then do a Manual Edit Payoff . MANUALLY EDIT PAYOFF.