Hello, I would like to start off by apologizing to anyone who has emailed us since 6/13/2019. As the previous post had mentioned we had undergone a severe attack against out website. We were able to solve the issue by using a 3rd party company to protect the website against unwanted traffic. However, when I set this up I had set the email firewall to the maximum setting. When I made this changed it had flagged a good majority of the email that was incoming as Spam. Today, was the first time that I have noticed the number of emails sitting in the spam folder. I am going through the emails now and responding to everyone who had emailed in. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
- Attention! Do not run a two hundred handicap event. September 11, 2019
- Attacks continued July 8, 2019
- Attack’s and protective measures June 14, 2019
- Barcode Scanners and Manuals back in stock April 9, 2019
- Trap 2014 End Of Life March 2, 2019